Monday, March 31, 2008

It's All in the Marketing!

First of all, let me say that I love Alyson B. Stanfield's ArtBiz Newsletter and Blog. I began as a "lazy looker," but I'm determined this year to take action and "Do This..." Anyway, Alyson just finished her book, I'd rather be in the studio! The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion. Alyson is marketing her book in the most creative way--a Blog Book Tour!

Claudine Hellmuth's blog was a recent Blog Tour Stop. Go there (I love Claudine's blog too!) and check out their discussion on E-newsletters.

I must confess, I haven't read Alyson's book yet, but her advice is always right on target. So, no excuse--I'm going to get her book!

2 comments:

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Mary Catherine, thanks for visiting Claudine's stop on the blog tour for my book. It's fun to meet people this way. Good luck with the book giveaway!

claudine hellmuth said...

hi there! you are the winner of the free copy giveaway!! send me an email with your address so I can send you your free copy of alyson's book!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog!
Mary Catherine